• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Radarlocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This one can be closed

Some people reacted to this post.
I've had bad experince as well, bought a pair of radar xl retina burn from a member. He stated, it has one hairline scratch and would partial refund if i'm not happy when it arrives. Well, the MoFo has never reply to any of my messages, a total of over 10 :comando: . I pressume MAJORITY of the members are honest in dealing, however there are always bad apples every where:vinsent: .

I'm sorry to hear about that. Luckily indeed the big part is honest and great people!

I texted this member and almost purchased these. Sorry to hear that. I asked for photos and never received them. Almost purchased without, and ended up not doing it. GLWS bud

Oh my the earsocks... How did it get so dirty? I had a sunglass that i wear for years and the earsocks looks pretty new :D

TheBayouBeast Luckily you didn't bought them, cause i think you wouldn't have been happy with them either!
100Plus, don't ask me.... he did it, not me ;-)

Username Hidden said:
TheBayouBeast Luckily you didn't bought them, cause i think you wouldn't have been happy with them either!
100Plus, don't ask me.... he did it, not me ;-)

Yes i know that. Oh my so gross. he should have at least changed a new one for you

frame and lens also apart for sale

bump

price drop