• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If you want them gone so badly, perhaps you should consider being more flexible and parting them out since Mauka Runner and RustPot have indicated they are ready-buyers for those parts. Too much trouble to get two free priority shipping boxes from the post office or is the extra $5 Priority Shipping stamp the issue? I'm sure they would each pay for their own shipping. Perhaps something else is the issue?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you want them gone so badly, perhaps you should consider being more flexible and parting them out since Mauka Runner and RustPot have indicated they are ready-buyers for those parts. Too much trouble to get two free priority shipping boxes from the post office or is the extra $5 Priority Shipping stamp the issue? I'm sure they would each pay for their own shipping. Perhaps something else is the issue?

Cause I don't know what's a fair price for them seperated I guess...

Oh- that makes sense. Well, if it helps any, the non-polarized Radar Path VR28 lenses on the Oakley site are listed at $85 brand spanking new. However, they are also temporarily sold out, so you might use that as your starting point in determining a price. Or, you could ask them what they think is fair, and negotiate from there if you disagree, or you said you wanted $140 so you could ask for $75 each piece (half of 140 plus $5 for shipping). That last option though places the lenses pretttttty close to retail, so not much of a bargain.

Just some ideas for a starting-off point so everyone gets a deal: they get pieces they want, and you get your item sold. Hope this helps.

Yea that's fair.. Hopefully they see this and shoot me an offer lol

Thanks for the suggestion Eldiablojoe but I just got a deal on a new polished aluminum Radar from the Vault for only $100. I would offer him for the frame but it would be well below the $75 suggestion. Not sure if Radar's are less popular now since the Radarlock came out but there was one on my local CL for a long time. The seller's pic looked bad but I figured I'd take a chance. The pair was brand new, never used. The seller was so happy just to get rid of it he dropped it $10 without me asking.

I'm kinda a newb here too and I already learned people are looking for good deals. Someone pm'd me saying they can get it on Ebay for that price. So now before I set a price I check there for what others are selling their stuff for.

Hey TheKid, check on Ebay. There are sellers selling new Radars for $160. Not trying to be mean but from what I see in your pics it looks like a standard frame with red rubbers and the King Camo lens. Don't know if I would call it a custom, but there's a separate thread on that debate. Even your description is kinda iffy. You say it was a matte frame but I missed that initially and asked if it was polished and you said yes. In the pics the vent hole on the arm looks to be both. Matte in the hole but shiny on the frame. I think the key to selling stuff are good pics and effort needs to be made to clean stuff up. Try taking pics outside in the sun. That might help. Good luck with the sale.

Pics of new aluminums, MaukaRunner?

Username Hidden said:
Pics of new aluminums, MaukaRunner?
It hasn't arrived yet. I'll take some pics when I get them.

very misleading..

If your gonna cry about it you don't have to buy em