1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Anyone have these? What are your impressions and would you buy as a piece to add to your collection? I can buy a new, never worn complete package for $80.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

i had one... it broke... :sad:

but the bluetooth headset still works... occasionally i fit the headset onto my juliets.. :biggrin:

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

NICE. blue tooth enabled juliet...i like.

4. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Had one also, it was okay. The frames were a little to fragile for my tastes, but the headset was decent. I say the headset was on par with my BlueAnt Z-1 and my Jabra, as far as performance. Eventually couldn't deal with the frames, so I sold the set on eBay.

5. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

Yeah... They were kinda fragile, it's weakest point was the plastic insert "spring" hinge... That's where mine gave way after awhile...
    The headset was pretty good in terms of build and audio quality.

6. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

It must have been S-Works' Razr-Juliets that I saw the pics of - and they look really good - waaaay better than the Razrwire itself.

For bluetooth-enabled eyewear, I went for the O-Rokr Pro. Fairly lightweight, changeable lenses, chat on the phone, and then back to your wireless tunes in stereo also from ya phone. I love 'em.

7. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Herb's is to busy planning his next holdup. I wonder if Romeo 1 could rock a blue tooth device also.