• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Razrwire

i had one... it broke... :sad:

but the bluetooth headset still works... occasionally i fit the headset onto my juliets.. :biggrin:

Had one also, it was okay. The frames were a little to fragile for my tastes, but the headset was decent. I say the headset was on par with my BlueAnt Z-1 and my Jabra, as far as performance. Eventually couldn't deal with the frames, so I sold the set on eBay.

Yeah... They were kinda fragile, it's weakest point was the plastic insert "spring" hinge... That's where mine gave way after awhile...
The headset was pretty good in terms of build and audio quality.

It must have been S-Works' Razr-Juliets that I saw the pics of - and they look really good - waaaay better than the Razrwire itself.

For bluetooth-enabled eyewear, I went for the O-Rokr Pro. Fairly lightweight, changeable lenses, chat on the phone, and then back to your wireless tunes in stereo also from ya phone. I love 'em.

It must have been S-Works' Razr-Juliets that I saw the pics of - and they look really good - waaaay better than the Razrwire itself.

For bluetooth-enabled eyewear, I went for the O-Rokr Pro. Fairly lightweight, changeable lenses, chat on the phone, and then back to your wireless tunes in stereo also from ya phone. I love 'em.
Herb's is to busy planning his next holdup. I wonder if Romeo 1 could rock a blue tooth device also.

Back