• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Related EBay Ad!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Seems the guy wanted snitch me

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
wtf is this about
apparently "luisfa" is selling his friend or himself as a friend to the highest bidder...

Great idea, wish I would have thought of it but then again I am a horrible friend and when I left id steal your Oakleys...

Username Hidden said:
apparently "luisfa" is selling his friend or himself as a friend to the highest bidder...

Great idea, wish I would have thought of it but then again I am a horrible friend and when I left id steal your Oakleys...

Ha! Dude you and me think alike!

luisfa said:
Seems the guy wanted snitch me

Actually I think he was trying to help you.....after all, friends don't let friends sell their other friends....wait, or do they?!?! WTF?!?! Great?!?! Just effing great!!!!! Now I'm as confused as you!!!!!! LMFAO

Nope the highest bidder was not my friend....It is very popular here in Brazil people create login using birthday, year and etc......The new buyer committed a mistake and everything is right.

Too bad you're not my friend, Walker, or I could sell you.
Rubyskull Martin is my only official friend here on the Forum.
Not sure what you'll get, but do you wanna buy Rubyskull?
But Martin remains my friend even after the sale.
So, wtf with this selling of friendships?

****ing hilarious...!!!!!!!

I bided on that list and they cancelled my bid... I just wanted a friend.... Sh1t

oakleyandi said:
I bided on that list and they cancelled my bid... I just wanted a friend.... Sh1t

Omg Carlos LOL!!! Too freakin funny!

Username Hidden said:

Pahahahahahahaha....so sorry man....I'll list you on ebay later in exchange for some Oakleys lmao

Latest Posts

Back