• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Release News & Model Updates

DSJ

Oakley Expert
Hi Everyone,

Are there any recommended websites or ways of finding out what Oakley is due to release, especially in regards limited edition models.

In the UK we do not always see things come through the UK Oakley site so wondering if there were any good suggestions in keeping up to date.

I guess the other part of this is knowing when Oakley plan to discontinue - is that ever shared ahead of time?

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks,

DSJ

Welcome to the forum. This forum has much to offer in ways of information directly related to Oakley gear. Many threads discuss new release info and the discontinuation of stuff.

Most of the time the Oakleyvault site has a glimpse of what is being discounted because a specific model or Colorway didn't sell well they drop the price and get rid of them

Limited edition stuff is usually talked about here also

Most of your questions can be answered by the vast knowledge here on this forum.

Thanks for the prompt reply - I will keep a lookout on the vault site!

And make sure I keep checking into the forum.

Regards,

DSJ

It's worth changing country on the Oakley official site occasionally too to see what's being released. Bear in mind that we don't necessarily get all their new releases, and not necessarily at the same time if we do.

Forum sponsor ShadeStation often have previews on their website so worth checking periodically for what's upcoming, inadvertent and otherwise!

Thanks - I try to do that and also sign up for the newsletters on both sites.

Thanks for the tip on ShadeStation.

Regards,

DSJ

Latest Posts

Back