• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rep metal brief case

Yep I was trying like hell to get him to cancel that and let me have it since we had been talking for a while but he wouldn't risk a negative feedback. I'm glad now knowing it was you and I'm happy a cool member got it. Congrats!

Yep I was trying like hell to get him to cancel that and let me have it since we had been talking for a while but he wouldn't risk a negative feedback. I'm glad now knowing it was you and I'm happy a cool member got it. Congrats!
Funny he tried saying it would take a while to ship it and would cancel it and refund my money. I politely told him been looking for one for a while and would gladly wait .. It crazy because asking 180 for X metal vault .. Almost bought Romeo too.

Yeah the actual owner had the stuff apparently. He said the same to me. I got feeling he realized how cheap he let them go for and then offered to cancel to try and get more. Mine is held up due to a missing paper from customs or something. I got the first gen ice plasma full set 250

Latest Posts

Back