• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Replacement Lenses?

That's why they ship interchangeable frames with a microbag what provides lens bags itself.
Yes I know but I thought for this discussion we were talking about the little micro fiber lens bags for only the lenses. Not the big bag for glasses and lenses.

All my Hijinx replacement lenses have shipped in the little box, with paperwork and foam protective bag for the lenses. The foam bag has an internal divider to keep the lenses apart. I have never received a micro-bag with Jinx lenses.

However, when I ordered Tungsten Iridium lenses from the OakleyVault website very recently, I opened the box to find the lenses in little individual plastic bags. I hope that this is not the way forward. Looks a bit cheap, and not as protective.

The only time I have received the small Microclear bags for lenses is with Half Jacket or Flak Jacket lenses. It also seemed to be hit or miss as to when the lenses came with a bag. I think Oakley is switching to the plastic bags as opposed to the foam bag, the last few lenses I have order came in plastic bags. I believe it also was weather it was an accessory lens or a replacement lens that the may have dictated which bag they used.

From experience all xmetal lenses do not come with lens pouches, only fast jackets and half jackets. While batwolf lenses comes in a small microfibre pouch which was great actually.

I sold a customer a new set of Rx lenses for his Juliets a few months ago. His existing lenses were returned in one of those little micro bags.

I have about 20 of those little micro fiber bags. Some from different lens set ups, purchased from vaults, stores and online.....The split jackets and racing jackets have a lens pouch built into the large microfiber bag, at least on the 4 pairs I have.

I sold a customer a new set of Rx lenses for his Juliets a few months ago. His existing lenses were returned in one of those little micro bags.

yep. i have ordered oakley rx lenses as well and they came in those little lens micro fiber bags.

This is incorrect. All half jacket and flak jacket lenses I've seen have come with the microbags.

All Half and Flak lenses used to come with the bag. The newer runs come packaged in foam. I have also found the bags randomly with lenses packaged in the old style yellow box.

Latest Posts

Back