• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley replacement lenses

Kory

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Colorado
My better half has a pair of feedbacks and she has scratched the lenses up pretty good. I can't find on oakleys site where they offer replacement lenses. If I called Oakley directly is there any chance I could get a set? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks

My better half has a pair of feedbacks and she has scratched the lenses up pretty good. I can't find on oakleys site where they offer replacement lenses. If I called Oakley directly is there any chance I could get a set? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks
Feedbacks are in the current lineup. If they don't sell replacement lenses it's worth a shot to call them but they may want you to send the pair in.

My better half doesn't wear Oakley- she's all Gucci, D&G, designer and ****...not unusual for a girly girl in my experience. But- that's cool- with this one I don't need to ice my shoulder from having it punched every time I bought a new pair for me like with my ex.
I love it when my O Bros are free to do what they want! Free my O Bros!!!

Back