• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Retro Pics

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys and girls,

I was going through my old printed pictures in the weekend and happened to find a LOT of old pictures of me wearing Oakleys. Seems like I have had this addiction forever when I browse through the old photoalbums.

Allow me to show you a few examples below. I am VERY young and some of the pictures are around 20 years old or more. Sorry if I act a little self-promoting....I just had to share these oldie-pictures. I have decided to try to find some of the exact models again for my collection so let me know if you are in possesion of any of those models:

Me at a bar at austrian skiresort Finkenberg 1992 or 1993. Wearing Oakley Razorblades white with black triggerstems and fire iridium (believe it is the Razorblade lense). Very high on my "want-back scale".

8379281433_ce36a392e2_b.jpg

Not really a picture of me but one of my childhood friends doing a headstand in my room. Don't worry about him but focus on the Oakley Blades commercial hanging on the pinboard. Very retro. I would say around 1989/1990.

8379281195_c1de41e05a_b.jpg

Me sitting in an old castle in the mountains of Alsace, France. Wearing the Snowjungle Trenchcoat

8379280923_51c1fb7b62_b.jpg

Me going for a mountainbikeride in Denmark in 1997 - perhaps 1998. Wearing the Oakley Zero 0.4 Cobalt with +Red Iridium. Also one that I must find again.

8379280133_c553d3dc7b_b.jpg

Me going skiing in Tignes, France. Wearing what I believe is an old Oakley Pro Frame goggle. Look at those skis....I think my modern offpiste skis are at least twice the width and definately not 204 cm long :eek:).

8380360266_8950b1dccb_b.jpg

I shoudl have some lying around of my wearing my old 1st Gen M-Frame/Mumbos. Will search for those :eek:)

Hey Mikkelf,

your first picture is a burner. Yellow hue lenses plus matching pants. :rockon:
Love the Trenchcoat!

Back