• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley robotic store front display

Is the sku on the bag specific to the serial? Was wondering because the three before the RT on the sku is 190 on mine and I got number 190. Or is it just a coincidence?

Just wondering if there is a serial list thread for the robotic store front display? Like there was for the bunker last year.

Now having my hands on one of these, I can say I quite like it. Nicely done.

It does appear to have a problem with the little "bolts" in the feet coming out; if you get one check yours and if it's missing any be sure to check the box for it floating loose. Apparently they just have a friction fit and can come out from the vibration while being shipped. But you can stick them back in okay.

It would have been nice if the serial plate was CF like on the bunker, but it's no biggie, you can't see the thing anyway unless you pick it up and check the underside.

But me likey. Looks great, and a nice addition to my display.

Now having my hands on one of these, I can say I quite like it. Nicely done.

It does appear to have a problem with the little "bolts" in the feet coming out; if you get one check yours and if it's missing any be sure to check the box for it floating loose. Apparently they just have a friction fit and can come out from the vibration while being shipped. But you can stick them back in okay.

It would have been nice if the serial plate was CF like on the bunker, but it's no biggie, you can't see the thing anyway unless you pick it up and check the underside.

But me likey. Looks great, and a nice addition to my display.
What u got one?!?! Someone does like u haha