1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tf22raptor

tf22raptor Oakley Beginner

Hi guys,

I am wanting to purchase a Oakley Khaki Tiger Camo roller (large size), as pictured here

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1440/1451409606_47c05edf4f_b.jpg
    or here (although this picture is the small)
    http://www.hotzone.tv/media/catalog.../a/oakley_small_roller_khaki_tiger_camo_f.jpg

I have been on the look out online for a few years now but have had no luck. (I think it was available in 2011/12).

Just wondering if there are any Oakley guys out there in the USA that attend Oakley get togethers/conventions that might be able to help me source one, or if anyone has one that is near new kicking around there closet that isn't getting used and would like to sell etc

I've been all over ebay for a few years, any other sites I should be trying?

We don't have Oakley conventions like in the USA here in Australia as far as I know.

I own a small size one, but really want the large size one.

Any help would be great!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Very cool looking bag! Haven't seen any around but I'll keep an eye open.

3. tf22raptor

Thanks Yeti

4. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Please review the posting/exchange guidelines here. If you are interested in advertising your business or sponsoring the forum, more information can be found here.

5. tf22raptor

Hi yeti I only just got this message, do you still have the bag for sale on ebay? Any help would be great