1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Cknyc

Cknyc Oakley Beginner

i have the titanium x metal romeo 1
    im in new york.
    can anyone help me or share a website where i can get OEM romeo 1 replacement lens?
    or is anyone selling any lens? im mainly looking for dark ruby or ruby iridium...
    basically anything reddish.
    please help!

Oakley Romeo 1...please Help!! - oakleyromeo.jpg

Oakley Romeo 1...please Help!! - oakleyromeo2.jpg

Oakley Romeo 1...please Help!! - oakleyromeo3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

I don't think you're going to find any OEM ruby lenses for a Romeo 1, I don't think Oakley manufactured these. There are plenty on eBay but they're fakes.

3. Cknyc

Cknyc Oakley Beginner

yah ive seen those i did some research those lens by exovista and linegear are poor quality according to people.

4. Bostonfin

Bostonfin Oakley Beginner

i will let you know how my visionary lenses are when they arrive tomorrow hopefully

5. Cknyc

Cknyc Oakley Beginner

ok cool thanks bostonfin

6. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

I have Ruby from Exo and chrome from VL. with Exo im seeing gaps between the lens and frame maybe due to the thickness of their lenses. Vl chrome lens wont give you problem with gap but the reflection of your eyes when you wear is such a hassle and I think this is due to the mirror coating.

7. Bostonfin

Got my Visionary Lenses today. The Fire Ruby are pretty aweseome. The color is just great. The purple as well looks really good. They seem to be a little darker than the oakley lenses when i looked through them. Also, I am worried about the cut, but my frames have not arrived yet so I will find out tomorrow how well they fit. I did treat them with the hydro coating and it worked well. They are much easier to clean out of the frame that is for sure. I will throw up some pictures of everything tomorrow.

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

in my experience exovista sometimes has bad batches of lenses that are cut wrong shaped - just take photos of the poor fit and email them back, they usually send good replacements

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I thought you were looking to trade these for Juliets with ruby lenses in the Xmetal Exchange/sale thread?? Or did you you have an additional pair for trade? I would definately take an extra pair, but I cant give up any more metals, just sold 2 pairs....

10. Bostonfin

well glasses came they need gaskets for sure. Called oakley again just to confirm they had all rubber parts and they said nope. The girl who told me they did is off so they are calling me back monday. Anyone have some spare romeo 1 gaskets for sale?