• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
How many posts do I need to get into the exchange?

Actually bro it doesnt really matter how many you post or how fast you make the required post or days... What matters is to earn the trust of the members. Take your time, learn about the brand, enjoy the community. Afterall all transactions here are based on trust... If i dont know you why would i sell or buy from you? Better to spend some time, make it easy, gain friends and later a whole new world of collecting what ever pairs you would like will open to you... Welcome to the forum.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Actually bro it doesnt really matter how many you post or how fast you make the required post or days... What matters is to earn the trust of the members. Take your time, learn about the brand, enjoy the community. Afterall all transactions here are based on trust... If i dont know you why would i sell or buy from you? Better to spend some time, make it easy, gain friends and later a whole new world of collecting what ever pairs you would like will open to you... Welcome to the forum.
Well said. My Ninja Nemesis. Lol. Thanks for the backup bro.

Username Hidden said:
Well said. My Ninja Nemesis. Lol. Thanks for the backup bro.
Thank you very much.
I will do that.

Username Hidden said:
How many posts do I need to get into the exchange?
I posted the LINKS for you on the first page of this thread. I'm thinking my post to ASSIST you in understanding HOW to get into the exchange section was just outright IGNORED.
If you are going to ignore help then good luck.

Username Hidden said:
I posted the LINKS for you on the first page of this thread. I'm thinking my post to ASSIST you in understanding HOW to get into the exchange section was just outright IGNORED.
If you are going to ignore help then good luck.

Think about happy thoughts frank... happy thoughts.... i dont want to see you angry...

Welcome wrong thread sir, but you will learn if you hang out more often.

vh75e.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Not until you meet the exchange requirements

You Have been a member here for 2 years and posted your first message today. Welcome to the forum.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

FAQ: Why Can't I Access Exchange Areas/Private Messages etc.? [Consolidated]

With your budget you could quite easily snag a used romeo that needs a little TLC for $500 or so. If the finish needs work send it to the x-man and have the finish redone, that's like $50 shipped and they will look brand new. If you aren't worried about all original Oakley rubber buy an aftermarket rubber kit from Linegear for less than $30. You can also buy excellent quality aftermarket lenses from Linegear or have one of our many custom lens cutters cut a pair of Oakley lenses for your frame (custom cut costs vary but top of the mark would be $140 or so for Oakley polarized custom cuts). That can be done well within your budget and they will look stellar. Please post pics when you have it all done! No need to be a stranger around here, most folks are just trying to be helpful.