• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo Questions

Hsureddiepb

Oakley Beginner
I found a pair of Romeos from almost 20 years ago when I was in college. I am the original owner and wore them for several years. I was trying to do some research on them but I’m struggling to find any with polished frames, and even read where someone said they didn’t come polished from the factory. I’m hoping you can help me learn more. I’m going to get a repair kit and some new lenses ordered. Thank you for any help!

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4012.jpeg

IMG_4013.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

IMG_4016.jpeg

I found a pair of Romeos from almost 20 years ago when I was in college. I am the original owner and wore them for several years. I was trying to do some research on them but I’m struggling to find any with polished frames, and even read where someone said they didn’t come polished from the factory. I’m hoping you can help me learn more. I’m going to get a repair kit and some new lenses ordered. Thank you for any help!

View attachment 1054630

View attachment 1054631

View attachment 1054632

View attachment 1054633

View attachment 1054634
That is not a Romeo.

View attachment 1054630

View attachment 1054631

View attachment 1054632

View attachment 1054633

View attachment 1054634
That's not a Romeo. It's a Juliet.

Nice Juliet’s thought. Polished is killer. Personally, I would recommend finding somebody here that knows what they’re doing to restore Juliets. Because you don’t want to screw it up and ruin them. I believe I had mine redone for about $80 and was totally worth it.

View attachment 1054630

View attachment 1054631

View attachment 1054632

View attachment 1054633

View attachment 1054634
You are not the Father!

Back