• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo, What Price??

norwegiandude

Oakley Beginner
A, A
So my first real post here,
I really want a pair of oakley romeo 1 and I have found a guy in Luxembourg that has a pair from 97.
See uploaded pics and let me know what you guys think and what you think I should pay maximum..
He has original box,coin etc. If I buy them I should maybe get some new polarized lenses, what lenses should I get??

romeo4.jpg

romeo.jpg

romeo2.jpg

No stress cracks on lenses, complete set, looks like a good pair to me, I'll probably pay 500 to 600 usd. Welcome to the forum bro!

+1...looks like a nice complete Titanium set. I'd shoot as low as you can without insulting the seller. If he knows what he has and is keen to current market prices, he'll probably be firm at around $500-600, which is still a good price for a complete set with what looks to be good lenses. Anything above that is really up to you if you want to pay that much.

Thanks everybody..I have made a bid at around 520 USD and hopefully he will not be insulted. If I get the glasses I also want some extra lenses, which lenses do you guys reccomend? I have had a look at visionary lenses..

custom OEM lens and nothing else..we got some skilled people here who can do it for you.

custom OEM lens and nothing else..we got some skilled people here who can do it for you.

not really anything to cut a gold iridium romeo lens from though. I've been looking because I may need to cut some for myself. Def nothing with the right curve. Mframe would probably work though.

Back