1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. norwegiandude

norwegiandude Oakley Beginner

So my first real post here,
    I really want a pair of oakley romeo 1 and I have found a guy in Luxembourg that has a pair from 97.
    See uploaded pics and let me know what you guys think and what you think I should pay maximum..
    He has original box,coin etc. If I buy them I should maybe get some new polarized lenses, what lenses should I get??

Oakley Romeo, What Price?? - romeo4.jpg

Oakley Romeo, What Price?? - romeo.jpg
    Oakley Romeo, What Price?? - romeo2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

3. norwegiandude

Ok thanks for the link...Anyone else with a thought??

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

No stress cracks on lenses, complete set, looks like a good pair to me, I'll probably pay 500 to 600 usd. Welcome to the forum bro!

5. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

+1...looks like a nice complete Titanium set. I'd shoot as low as you can without insulting the seller. If he knows what he has and is keen to current market prices, he'll probably be firm at around $500-600, which is still a good price for a complete set with what looks to be good lenses. Anything above that is really up to you if you want to pay that much.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. norwegiandude

Thanks everybody..I have made a bid at around 520 USD and hopefully he will not be insulted. If I get the glasses I also want some extra lenses, which lenses do you guys reccomend? I have had a look at visionary lenses..

8. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

Go for linegear lens instead

9. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

custom OEM lens and nothing else..we got some skilled people here who can do it for you.

10. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

not really anything to cut a gold iridium romeo lens from though. I've been looking because I may need to cut some for myself. Def nothing with the right curve. Mframe would probably work though.