• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo, What Price??

custom OEM lens and nothing else..we got some skilled people here who can do it for you.

not really anything to cut a gold iridium romeo lens from though. I've been looking because I may need to cut some for myself. Def nothing with the right curve. Mframe would probably work though.

not really anything to cut a gold iridium romeo lens from though. I've been looking because I may need to cut some for myself. Def nothing with the right curve. Mframe would probably work though.

well OP go with linear.:laugh: didnt think about that..

Looks sweet. Just like what I recently got. Almost perfect condition with everything intact just like the one you posted. Not even stress crack on the lens. Not to be a wet blanket, but I paid US$240 for it. That made me a happy camper. Hehehe.... dun think you could get.them.at that price anymore. I was just lucky. Or its a reward for my patience having to wait a long time for it.

Looks sweet. Just like what I recently got. Almost perfect condition with everything intact just like the one you posted. Not even stress crack on the lens. Not to be a wet blanket, but I paid US$240 for it. That made me a happy camper. Hehehe.... dun think you could get.them.at that price anymore. I was just lucky. Or its a reward for my patience having to wait a long time for it.

wow, 240USD..that must be a bargain..Did you buy them in Singapore?

all depends on what you are comfortable paying for them, they seem in reasonable nick, but as you said you want to do some more lenses, so thats gonna add another hundy to it.... i picked up two pairs off a local auction site here for a little under $240 each, frames are mint, one came with box and coin, the other just box..... but now going through the motion of getting a decent lens
did buy a couple of sets from visionary, the black are ok, the blue i dont really like

all depends on what you are comfortable paying for them, they seem in reasonable nick, but as you said you want to do some more lenses, so thats gonna add another hundy to it.... i picked up two pairs off a local auction site here for a little under $240 each, frames are mint, one came with box and coin, the other just box..... but now going through the motion of getting a decent lens
did buy a couple of sets from visionary, the black are ok, the blue i dont really like

I would be comfy if I get them for around 520USD..if not I will have a look here on the forum if somebody is interested in selling me a pair. I found the forum after I made the bid so if it goes through I just have to buy some lenses for them and maybe just selling them here in Norway. So I can buy a cheaper pair here thats in the same condition..

those were stolen from another member,send em to me and ill make sure he gets them back...lol

I got outbid by 3$ and that was ok to be honest since I will wait to buy a cheaper pair (here on the forum perhaps)
Are there any users here that ships internationally?

Back