• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rooms - show us yours

You're nailing it!

I am waiting for a few risers to arrive for my Spine...I am having trouble finding the Oakley ones with the brushed aluminum legs and am using clear acrylic ones..I saw you have a few in your cases and like how you use them.

;)
Do post an update when you got it setup! Always looking forward to new ideas from fellow collectors.

Do post an update when you got it setup! Always looking forward to new ideas from fellow collectors.

Copy that! I steal from all you guys with great setups! I can only have 1 big case in our family room and am constantly trying to get more stuff in it without cramming it the hell in and slamming the doors!

Copy that! I steal from all you guys with great setups! I can only have 1 big case in our family room and am constantly trying to get more stuff in it without cramming it the hell in and slamming the doors!
Glad to contribute. You could also start the 5 column display. It's not very artistic and won't highlight any specific pair but it will surely get the jod done and make it appear to have a "platoon" of glasses ready for battle!

what is that?
14841556311712132641370.jpg

Those are the same exact hardware from your sink series bags

are those bottle openers and dog tag thingys? i like those. are those items still available or is everything you have discontinued?

what about that third party belt with quick release?

Back