• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ruby Penny For A Penny

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Just seen this on ebay. If u weren't broke from all my recent buying I would bid. Actually I may be up to $100.51. It figures a nice pair comes along when I am broke.
Ebay number 291036336163

From the listing:
"The glasses before you all are in very good condition considering their age I will first list the bad
1. Orbital joints are moderately loose. I would not say they need to be tightened were adjusted but they're definitely not factory tight.
2. There are no stem rubbers
3. One screw needs to be replaced as it is very worn. I have intentionally left it loose so that it can be removed
4. There are no nose rubbers."
5. ... awesome set of ruby lenses. You won't find many like this offered for auction on Ebay One major blemish by screw hole.

I don't know if they are a "nice" pair at all. Have you tried to find Penny rubbers? And needs a tune-up?
You won't have to worry about bidding against me but at the same time be grateful that you are broke...

Well most pennies I seen have moderately worn orbital joints. No I haven't looked for rubbers but I know that juliets work pretty close and all tho not perfect would work until a set is found. I agree they aren't the freshest pair but let's say you got them for 9.99 and 6.00 shipping could you live with that? I sure could.

Lol

Whatcha gonna do for nose rubbers?

Well there are a few pairs like the flaks, fast, and zeros that won't be pretty but I'm sure I can get to fit. Here is one from a zero and one from a flak. Guess a little cutting and maybe a dab of superglue.
e9y6e6u2.jpg
agypu4ar.jpg
ranu3y9y.jpg

Halfs will work, I just wanted to see what you would come up with.
At any rate I bid them up to $11.00 to get them out of your price range! :p