• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Rugs.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm'd....

Some people reacted to this post.
These are authentic Oakley rugs. I've replied to all pm I think right now I'm waiting for the shipping prices and then I'll let everyone know the totals.

LOL, the day Im not on the computer these show up. Got any left?

Ok the guy I know who has these was an Oakley rep for 18 years. He tells me they are custom made rugs in house by upper management at Oakley and are pretty rare .I'm told they have no tag on them but do come in original boxes from corporate. That's the info I have take it for what's its worth, if anybody feels uncomfortable with authenticity feel free to not purchase. I'm never on here looking to sell stuff for profit. Just trying to get cool Oakley stuff in the hands of people like me that really appreciate it.

Last edited:
PM sent

That sounds pretty cool. I'm still down for one.

Username Hidden said:
LOL, the day Im not on the computer these show up. Got any left?
If you do put me down for one.

I declined on one so there should be.

Ok I have to apologize because my contact decided not to sell the rugs at this time. I have a suspicion that it's because of how much interest there was and now they think they are worth more then they were asking. Again I apoligize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back