• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

My everyday Rx is a pair of Mufflers in Polished Steel. A very nice colourway, they get a ton of complements, I bought them sight-unseen. And since I absolutely detest plastic Rx lenses, even Oakley's, I have them with anti-reflective glass lenses! So I guess that makes them 'custom'!

I have Calipers. The only thing I don't like about them is they slide off kinda easily, I wish they had unobtanium, but they fit my face the best out of the frames that were available at lenscrafters here. I like them plenty though.
oakley-caliper-eyeglasses-OX3097-0450.jpg

Attachments

• oakley-caliper-eyeglasses-OX3097-0450.jpg
    oakley-caliper-eyeglasses-OX3097-0450.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 257
I have three pair that I use. When I am on the road I have Shiny Blk Currency. Working at home in the office a pair of Gunmetal Derringer. When I hop in bed to read I have a pair of Halfshock in black.

Love my Currency, I help train Lenscrafters on Oakley and I get more compliments on those glasses than anything else I wear.

I'm probably gonna need to get prescription so I was thinking of either getting Currencys or Holbrooks. Too bad the Jupiter Camo Currencys are no where to be found now...

I have a pair of pewter Drillbit's that I have had for about 2 years now and I love them. By far my favorite pair of prescription glasses I have ever owned. Though I think next time around I am going to get some that have the nose piece molded into the frame so I can switch back and forth, something like the Tumbler of Muffler.

Had a pair of matte black boomstands. Just got a pair of black plaid tumblers which i get a lot of compliments on

has anyone heard about the crosslink.....no one really has any i can try on without ordering and i would like to try them on before buying them

ECUOakley said:
has anyone heard about the crosslink.....no one really has any i can try on without ordering and i would like to try them on before buying them

Just got a set yesterday. Fit is real similar to the bucket I'd say.

Just bought the black Mufflers today... I get the O prescription lenses, so won't have them for a week or so! Can't wait, I really like them. I've had several pairs of script Os in the past...

Heres a pic!

43ad0adc-0979-db73.jpg

Attachments

• 43ad0adc-0979-db73.jpg
    43ad0adc-0979-db73.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 43ad0adc-0979-db73.jpg
    43ad0adc-0979-db73.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 238

Latest Posts

Back