• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

Me in my Matte Black Planks.

photo1-1.jpg

Attachments

• photo1-1.jpg
    photo1-1.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 2,520
  • photo1-1.jpg
    photo1-1.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 2,190
That's not bad 225 for the lenses, I'm gonna check with the my eye glass shop. I wanna look into getting lenses for a pair of Juliets...has anyone tried this?

Lenscrafters just called back this afternoon that my Juliets were ready to pick up. It was rather a fight with Lenscrafters on the max prescription because of the degree of wrap. Apparently 4 total should be doable, but they didn't even want to submit anything greater than 3. Settled at 3.5.

Lenscrafters just called back this afternoon that my Juliets were ready to pick up. It was rather a fight with Lenscrafters on the max prescription because of the degree of wrap. Apparently 4 total should be doable, but they didn't even want to submit anything greater than 3. Settled at 3.5.

Very good. Did you get them for regular eyewear or sunglass prescription.

And welcome to the forum...

I didn't know LensCrafters did iridium, or did they send them to Oakley for you to have done? I'm gonna go and check with them today...I usually wear contacts but some day's my eyes are too tired it be nice to have a prescripted pair of juliets

I just got back from LensCrafters, I was quoted for Oakley Lens for my Juliets...865 pfft...no way...that cost more then the glasses are worth...

They said that they didn't have the ability to cut lens themselves for the juliets so that was also a write off...

Yes, they're sent to Oakley. Which is unfortunate if they enter the order incorrectly. Mine came back with black rather than gold iridium. Need to wait another two weeks to have them re-cut. Also, my insurance had a pretty good discount with Lenscrafters which cut the original price by a few hundred.

I just got back from LensCrafters, I was quoted for Oakley Lens for my Juliets...865 pfft...no way...that cost more then the glasses are worth...

They said that they didn't have the ability to cut lens themselves for the juliets so that was also a write off...

I purchased a pair of X Metal Juliets about 3 months ago off CL and when they arrived they had Rx lenses in them. Seller said he sent them to HQ for them....lenses were like a VR28 and had a small white Oakley Icon in the lower left corner of one lens that was about 3/16" wide....they were pretty thick too.....but no doubt they were RX......

I purchased a pair of X Metal Juliets about 3 months ago off CL and when they arrived they had Rx lenses in them. Seller said he sent them to HQ for them....lenses were like a VR28 and had a small white Oakley Icon in the lower left corner of one lens that was about 3/16" wide....they were pretty thick too.....but no doubt they were RX......

That's cool but the cost is too much. My insurance only covers a third of that cost and I already used it for my servos. I found another place that will cut the lens but they won't have the iridium which is fine I usually wear contacts anyway. The RX Juliet's would just be on the off days.

Congrats btw I hope you worked out a deal for those o-wires

Back