1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. joe jones

joe jones Oakley Beginner

ive been searching for prices on racing jacket rx lenses, ageing eyesight is to blame, ive got the black iridium, and like it, eventually ill do my x-metals too, but searching around, lenses are really pricey with progressive and polarized options, some that come up in the search are generic, and I want to stay with the Oakley produced lens, my best price is 311. for single vision, 495. progressive, both polarized, is there any suppliers that discount the rx lenses?

Krakenzilla likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Just curious. Is lasik not an option? Save you some funds in the long run. ;)

3. Sun & Sand

Sun & Sand Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

The best prices I have found on Oakley prescription lenses have been from the opticians at Oakley Store locations. Check the Oakley website to find an Oakley Store near you:
    Oakley StoreFinder

Sometimes Oakley's authorized online dealers offer discounts on prescriptions. These dealers include:
    Prescription Sunglasses, Rx Goggles & Glasses Online | SportRx
    Prescription Sunglasses Online | SaltCityOptics
    Prescription Glasses Online | Frames, Sunglasses & Eyewear
    Prescription Sports Sunglasses, Motorcycle Sunglasses & Ski Goggles

You could also try sending a PM to any of the Forum members who are dispensing opticians.
    I believe that would include @Chris A Hardaway , for example.

flyer likes this.
  4. jimmyateworld

jimmyateworld Oakley Beginner

Single Vision Black Iridium Non Polarized lenses for the Racing Jacket would be $329

Polarized: $379

5. joe jones

joe jones Oakley Beginner

• my wife is now a disabled optician, and dosent favor lasik, thanks for the links, ill pursue these alternate options.

h4x0rmx likes this.