• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley RX (Prescription) Options

joe jones

Oakley Beginner
ive been searching for prices on racing jacket rx lenses, ageing eyesight is to blame, ive got the black iridium, and like it, eventually ill do my x-metals too, but searching around, lenses are really pricey with progressive and polarized options, some that come up in the search are generic, and I want to stay with the Oakley produced lens, my best price is 311. for single vision, 495. progressive, both polarized, is there any suppliers that discount the rx lenses?

ive been searching for prices on racing jacket rx lenses, ageing eyesight is to blame, ive got the black iridium, and like it, eventually ill do my x-metals too, but searching around, lenses are really pricey with progressive and polarized options, some that come up in the search are generic, and I want to stay with the Oakley produced lens, my best price is 311. for single vision, 495. progressive, both polarized, is there any suppliers that discount the rx lenses?
Just curious. Is lasik not an option? Save you some funds in the long run. ;)

The best prices I have found on Oakley prescription lenses have been from the opticians at Oakley Store locations. Check the Oakley website to find an Oakley Store near you:
Oakley StoreFinder

Sometimes Oakley's authorized online dealers offer discounts on prescriptions. These dealers include:
Prescription Sunglasses, Rx Goggles & Glasses Online | SportRx
Prescription Sunglasses Online | SaltCityOptics
Prescription Glasses Online | Frames, Sunglasses & Eyewear
Prescription Sports Sunglasses, Motorcycle Sunglasses & Ski Goggles

You could also try sending a PM to any of the Forum members who are dispensing opticians.
I believe that would include @Chris A Hardaway , for example.

• my wife is now a disabled optician, and dosent favor lasik, thanks for the links, ill pursue these alternate options.

Latest Posts

Back