1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got this and it isn't what i thought it was. It's in excellent condition and has 32 Oakley prescription lense profiles. Foam is great and includes card. $100 shipped. (Price edit)
    Oakley RX X Metal Box & Prescription Lenses Templates? - oakleyRX2.jpg
    Oakley RX X Metal Box & Prescription Lenses Templates? - oakleyRX4.jpg
    Oakley RX X Metal Box & Prescription Lenses Templates? - oakleyRX5.jpg
    Oakley RX X Metal Box & Prescription Lenses Templates? - OakleyRX3.jpg
    Oakley RX X Metal Box & Prescription Lenses Templates? - oakleyRX1.jpg
    Tim

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any questions or offers send them my way....
    Tim

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you think it was the one with the iridium lens pucks? And thats a great price, GLWS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i actually thought it had actual prescription lenses in them...i believe they are just lens templates although maybe a licensed RX person or eye doctor could tell me....
    Tim

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bumpage!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those are the various lens shapes that you could have in your rimless Oakley RX glasses. The customer could choose whatever shape they liked and the opticians could build up the glasses with those dummy lenses so you could see what they would look on you. They should all be Plano ( blank, no prescription) lenses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats what they are....They do come in a real cool x-metal vault!!! Thanks for the explanation. Any offers? $120 shipped?(lowered price)
    Tim

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bumpity

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$120 shipped before it goes on eBay....
    Tim

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump!