• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley RX X Metal Box & Prescription Lenses Templates?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I got this and it isn't what i thought it was. It's in excellent condition and has 32 Oakley prescription lense profiles. Foam is great and includes card. $100 shipped. (Price edit)
oakleyRX2.jpg

oakleyRX4.jpg

oakleyRX5.jpg

OakleyRX3.jpg

oakleyRX1.jpg

Tim

Some people reacted to this post.
any questions or offers send them my way....
Tim

Did you think it was the one with the iridium lens pucks? And thats a great price, GLWS

i actually thought it had actual prescription lenses in them...i believe they are just lens templates although maybe a licensed RX person or eye doctor could tell me....
Tim

bumpage!

Those are the various lens shapes that you could have in your rimless Oakley RX glasses. The customer could choose whatever shape they liked and the opticians could build up the glasses with those dummy lenses so you could see what they would look on you. They should all be Plano ( blank, no prescription) lenses.

Username Hidden said:
Those are the various lens shapes that you could have in your rimless Oakley RX glasses. The customer could choose whatever shape they liked and the opticians could build up the glasses with those dummy lenses so you could see what they would look on you. They should all be Plano ( blank, no prescription) lenses.
Thats what they are....They do come in a real cool x-metal vault!!! Thanks for the explanation. Any offers? $120 shipped?(lowered price)
Tim

bumpity

$120 shipped before it goes on eBay....
Tim

bump!

Back