• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sales Event ..aka...Patio Sale!

shoxpro

Oakley Beginner
This is how it looks like at the Annual Oakley Patio sale, pictures here are from the last sale held at a warehouse near Icon 1.
Mostly 75% or more of everything Oakley including X-metals (100$) and watches($50 detonator and Blade II, Timebombs are at $200)!
and everything else. Go figure! Last 5 days from 9am-5pm. They did this for 5yrs. Sadly this last one was 2 years ago.

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

Happy Camper!

DSC00810.jpg

Thats really cool. They probably don't know this much anymore because they have lots of Vault and Super Vault stores to supply. Oakley retail has grown so much in the past few years, they are over 160 stores in just the US.

Ahhhh yes, friends n family sales...That was the sale where I scored a Kitchen sink bnib for $40, thump pros crystal black bnib for $75 (i think), and my carry-on roller for $25!!! I wish I had pix of the old events that took up the entire parking section in front of hq from the right side of the loop all the way down to the end of the building...Used to have to line up by time slot order on your invites...Last one had TB new in vaults for $100, Leather Mars BNIB for $50, and DE shades for $10!!

Ahhhh yes, friends n family sales...That was the sale where I scored a Kitchen sink bnib for $40, thump pros crystal black bnib for $75 (i think), and my carry-on roller for $25!!! I wish I had pix of the old events that took up the entire parking section in front of hq from the right side of the loop all the way down to the end of the building...Used to have to line up by time slot order on your invites...Last one had TB new in vaults for $100, Leather Mars BNIB for $50, and DE shades for $10!!

those were the days!!! also Mars and Craters for $20

leather mars for 50 bucks? woooo, great great deals bro.... wish they will do these sales again!

those were the days!!! also Mars and Craters for $20

:jaw: Speechless!

Back