• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sales Event ..aka...Patio Sale!

How do I get an invite?

The first Patio sales held behind Oakley Headquarters does not require any invitation, but this last one requires one from someone you know in the inside. Usually the first day and first wave around 8 am is for the employees and dealers. Then second wave around 9:30 would be open to public with invites. Later in the afternoon, they don't care anyone can enter. Hope they do it again, but due to Oakleyvault.com and vaults all over, they rather throw the clearance here. Patio sale items usually ends up in ebay anyways.

They send a large amount to the Super Vaults. One is in Florida, the other is at the border in Cali/Tijuana Mexico. Los Americas I believe is the shopping center. They have had a few employee sales like warranty sales and sample sales, but nothing like before. Those days are gone I think...

As I understood it Oakley employees get 75% staff discount these days anyway?

heard from a friend that 3 years ago they had an oakley warehouse sale in dubai where all items are really priced low. like glasses would be for 50$, shoes, sandals or shirts goes like 5 or 10 bucks. now he said they dont do it anymore. do they have like a factory near here in the middle east or africa to hold that kind of "warehouse sale"?

I went to this sale for a number of years, i looked forward to it months in advance. Yes, a lot ended up on e-bay. The deals started becoming more scarce and the lines longer and longer. The only sales i ever went to were at Oakley HQ, the first ones held in the shipping area later ones in the parking lot. High security, big portable fences and longer lines. Still, worth it. I would buy as much as i could afford to carry out. The Mars were the bargain. I still have a shell Oakley jacket i ride motorcycles with that i got from a sale at least 10 years ago. I still check their employment wanted section now and again, i'd like to work there. Not much call tho for self taught jack of all trade custom painters who know Photoshop, Illustrator and how to make signs and hand letter stuff, lol.
Tim

I still check their employment wanted section now and again, i'd like to work there. Not much call tho for self taught jack of all trade custom painters who know Photoshop, Illustrator and how to make signs and hand letter stuff, lol.
Tim
Funny you say that lol. Same wall I have banged my head against for years. Although I am not so hot at adobe, but I am learning the youtube/trial and error way...

Back