• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Scalpel Livestrong POLARIZED - NEW

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Scalpel Livestrong POLARIZED - NEW- SOLD

I guys I have a brand new pair of Oakley Livestrong Polarized Scalpels. No box or papers but I have the polishing bag.
Purchased new from Sunglass Hut a couple days ago. SOLD will try to have some pics up by tonight. They are in perfect shape.
Paypal only-shipped priority mail in the US-International extra

This is the OO9095-13 , not the more common OO9095-10 Batwolf informed me that he saw a pair of these at the Vault and it has the OO Black iridium polarized lenses

click here for pics
SaintsFan4's Photostream

Some people reacted to this post.
FYI..... you must list a price which you are willing to sell them for in this thread. Per forum rules... This is so a bidding war between members doesnt occur and you are not bombarded with PM's all day. Also unless you are selling them way below the current price, they have them at the store then you might not get any responses..... I was just at a SGH and they are available at the store and online BNIB for $129.98.......Free shipping if bought online too

Thanks-Can you please do me favor and email any comments you have for me. I appreciate your assistance, however your comments
while well intended on this and my previous sales post are sales killers and should be discussed in private mail. People here are grown adults and don't need be told what something is worth

Username Hidden said:
FYI..... you must list a price which you are willing to sell them for in this thread. Per forum rules... This is so a bidding war between members doesnt occur and you are not bombarded with PM's all day. Also unless you are selling them way below the current price, they have them at the store then you might not get any responses..... I was just at a SGH and they are available at the store and online BNIB for $129.98.......Free shipping if bought online too

@Coolluke
if you list an item please put a price tag on it.
per forum rules every item need one! hopefully we can see some pics from your pair, which is up for sale.

Understood

Understood-already did I'll get some pics up when I get home later

Username Hidden said:
@Coolluke
if you list an item please put a price tag on it.
per forum rules every item need one! hopefully we can see some pics from your pair, which is up for sale.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks-Can you please do me favor and email any comments you have for me. I appreciate your assistance, however your comments
while well intended on this and my previous sales post are sales killers and should be discussed in private mail. People here are grown adults and don't need be told what something is worth

Sure....

is $125 shipped your price tag - than excuse me for the head up!

Thanks

No problem-thanks
Username Hidden said:
is $125 shipped your price tag - than excuse me for the head up!

do they come regular with polarized lenses?!?
i thought they have black iridium in this model!

This is a OO9095-13 which is a different model # than the one Xmetalmaniac posted in his link above.

These are polarized with the black iridium. Reg price on these is $190, I can't seem to find anybody who has this
model listed online other than some old ebay links. Most of the ebay postings are the OO9095-10 not the OO9095-13

I don't think the regular ones come polarized- reg price on the OO9095-10 is $140

Username Hidden said:
do they come regular with polarized lenses?!?
i thought they have black iridium in this model!