1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KillerCollector

KillerCollector Oakley Expert Premium Member

Just purchased these Oakley Sequel Shoes in Black Chrome!
    Oakley Sequel Shoes In Black Chrome - Sequel.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Nice looking shoe.

3. KillerCollector

Thanks.

4. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Are those for wearing or collecting? Wonder if they ever made this in a 14-15. I would not mind having a set.

5. KillerCollector

Maybe a little of both. I really don't know much about them. I collect a lot of shoes but never seen these before.

Ecko likes this.
  6. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I have a couple pairs of that model, Its call the Sequel Team, or at least it is on my box. Just the high top version. The seller had them listed for a while way up there. Put them up auction style and the bid got run way up and looked like they sold but real quick were posted on a BIN. Funny thing is he has a white pair as well and the exact same thing happened. They got bid up, supposedly sold and within a few hours were back up on a BIN. Phantom bidding at its finest to establish a high perceived value.

Now, with all that being said its a killer pair of shoes. I would have loved to have got them but I wasnt willing to pay what he was asking. I did by a similar pair a couple months ago for a price i was most comfortable with.

Lets see some pics of the shoe collection. There is a thread here somewhere for that.

7. KillerCollector

These are an Ebay purchase. The guy had them up around 350.00. Then he dropped it, then finally i flipped him an offer and he took it. Didn't pay anywhere near the asking price. Ill post some pics of the shoe collection. Ill have to pull them and set them up so their all in the shot but ill do it.