1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. user92

user92 Oakley Beginner

This is the first time I have ordered from oakley web site. I put in a order Saturday and did next day shipping. How long does processing usually take? And do they hold more money against your card? The tottal price was $120 with shipping but of I went online to my bank account it shows there holding $200 any ideas???

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you ordered Saturday then it should be processed Monday and with luck you'll have it Tuesday.

I don't know why you would have a hold of $200 though. Sorry that I can't help you there.

3. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Not sure why they would put a $200 hold on your account...I usually get a $1 charge on my account when I place an order and after the item ships it gets changed to the full amount. Unfortunately with Monday being a holiday (Presidents Day) your order will probably get processed and shipped on Tuesday, so you should have it by Wednesday.

4. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oakley ships both USPS and UPS. It may go UPS, they are open Presidents Day. I have never noticed a hold but the only time I check my account is when I get overdraft notices. :rolleyes:

5. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Weird they would put a hold. Its nota restaurant type setup

6. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

I made a purchase through Oakley Vault last week and I had a $1 charge before the final charge came through.