• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shipping?

user92

Oakley Beginner
This is the first time I have ordered from oakley web site. I put in a order Saturday and did next day shipping. How long does processing usually take? And do they hold more money against your card? The tottal price was $120 with shipping but of I went online to my bank account it shows there holding $200 any ideas???

If you ordered Saturday then it should be processed Monday and with luck you'll have it Tuesday.

I don't know why you would have a hold of $200 though. Sorry that I can't help you there.

Not sure why they would put a $200 hold on your account...I usually get a $1 charge on my account when I place an order and after the item ships it gets changed to the full amount. Unfortunately with Monday being a holiday (Presidents Day) your order will probably get processed and shipped on Tuesday, so you should have it by Wednesday.

Oakley ships both USPS and UPS. It may go UPS, they are open Presidents Day. I have never noticed a hold but the only time I check my account is when I get overdraft notices. :rolleyes:

Back