• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shoe One Low Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Size 10

I found these brand new no box, wore them once and realized that the glue was coming apart so I stopped wearing them. You can't tell though unless you bend the shoe .
They are a great display piece.

Asking $50 shipped
USsales only

72C31E31-A08C-488E-B82E-C8FE28B0E67B-3140-00000410DBE9D2E5.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Size?

Username Hidden said:

They fit big though, they feel like a 10.5

Texted.......

I'll take them if Dyer doesn't.

Sold to del, payment was received on Friday. Shipping out today. I am shipping it UPS ground and I sent del a tracking number per PM.

:thumb:Shoes arrived today and they are Bad Azz! Already have them in my display case.
Positive feedback has been left......

Username Hidden said:
Size 10

I found these brand new no box, wore them once and realized that the glue was coming apart so I stopped wearing them. You can't tell though unless you bend the shoe .
They are a great display piece.

Asking $50 shipped
USsales only

View attachment 46304
Hello my name is David, I have 2 pairs of these in the boot version I also these in the white which are in near perfect condition, but the boots have the same thing as you mentioned the rubber peels away very annoying, I'm trying to sell them.

Username Hidden said:
Hello my name is David, I have 2 pairs of these in the boot version I also these in the white which are in near perfect condition, but the boots have the same thing as you mentioned the rubber peels away very annoying, I'm trying to sell them.

Please PM me with pics and price and what sizes you have

Ok I'm new to this how do I pm you?

Back