• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley SI 3.0 With Helo Kit

OakleyBoss84

I should Work at Oakley
Cali
Finally got my Helo kit in for My Multi Cams
my6avyny.jpg
jezuvyra.jpg
a8u5uqa3.jpg

When did you get the Ballistic M Frame that's on the stand? It has the extended Strike lens they switched to with the 3.0 release, I was curious if that was a change across all of the lines.

Yea the one on top part I actually have a couple of those lens and couple more 3.0 complete with clear lens and more Helo kits too

Do you have any of the clear with anti-fog you might let go? My work pair won't stay nice forever, and my anti-fog is dead, just as summer is ramping up.

May we see the 3.0 on your nose please?
Just asking, because I have a helo kit coming and I don't know what frame and lens I should buy.

May we see the 3.0 on your nose please?
Just asking, because I have a helo kit coming and I don't know what frame and lens I should buy.
It looks like it will only work with strike or hybrid since it needs the clip. For you, I'd say hybrid might work better. I'm not sure if the helo works with anything but the 3.0 though, the new strike revision for SI is a bit different and the 3.0 frame alters the rake of the lens.

It looks like it will only work with strike or hybrid since it needs the clip. For you, I'd say hybrid might work better. I'm not sure if the helo works with anything but the 3.0 though, the new strike revision for SI is a bit different and the 3.0 frame alters the rake of the lens.
Thanks for your opinion. From the pics I've seen on the internet I would say a hybrid lens should be fine.