• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley SI Assault Gloves

RonVickery84

Oakley Beginner
I'm still new with my Oakley game, but I've had these for a few years and figured, "what the Hel? They're Oakley too. I might as well post a pic."

IMG_2412.JPG

They've held up well for me, but then again, I haven't put them through that kind of use. I wear them at the gun range sometimes but, other than that, I don't really use them often.

I've used mine when mountain biking a few times. They do seem a bit flimsy and probably won't last quite as long as Mechanix etc. if used for construction or similar tasks.

I have a pair of those in black. Wore them on my Honda Shadow and kept my hands from being torn to shreds when I slipped with gravel on the road 3 years ago. They do hold up very good and took the abuse of a motorcycle accident. They are still going strong except for some scratches a few tears at the seems on the left hand that made first contact with the pavement where it hit with the plastic (I don't think it's carbon fiber) knuckle.

I am a truck driver and found that for the price they ain't a very good work glove unloading/changing trailers(murdering hitchhikers) took its toll on the stitching & it splits easily be enough .
Although the hardened knuckle are great for attitude adjustments :punish:

Love the look of these gloves, but I can't really find a practical use for them in my life.

Latest Posts

Back