• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Would love to purchase these but i live in the United Arab Emirates. Anyone help me out with a pair of Polished Black Shock Tubes??? Can also have it shipped to a us based address, springfirld gardens NY to be precise.

Hi there, thanks for answering that dude, whereay i find a tactical dealer in the US? Are there any online?

Terrain tan. Grey lens

image.jpeg

Do you own a jawbone to compare em too?
Yes I do. I didn't read whole thread so I'm not sure what you are looking for but these look different from jawbones and I haven't removed the lenses so I'm unsure if they are silimar but the shocktube comes with a tool to open them up Which the jawbone of course doesn't. I'll post more pics of each

Last edited:
Yes I do. I didn't read whole thread so I'm not sure what you are looking for but these look different from jawbones and I haven't removed the lenses so I'm unsure if they are silimar but the shocktube comes with a tool to open them up Which the jawbone of course doesn't. I'll post more pics of each
I'm looking for sizing reference ...

Bigger, same size or smaller ... Etc ...

Back