• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley SI M Frame /ANSI Z87.1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anybody have any they are selling in good condition or new

Some people reacted to this post.
What version? Z87 marked standard frame, Ballistic (standard frame with clip), 2.0, 3.0

Username Hidden said:
What version? Z87 marked standard frame, Ballistic (standard frame with clip), 2.0, 3.0
Any of them 2.0 3.0 doesn't matter

Nobody

Yeah, I probably have a set that will work. I have a spare 3.0, but I'd rather not sell it. I probably have a Z87 marked 'new' frame and some ballistic lenses left.

What do you need them for? Safety glasses? Not sure what I have left, but I might be able to cobble something together depending on what you're looking for.

Yea safety glasses

I don't have any clip lenses left. I've got this one. Your choice of clear for $50 or yellow for $55. The lenses aren't new, but they're clean with no damage. No scratches. Black frame with gunmetal icons, Z87 marked. Hinges are a bit loose, not floppy. All the rubber is new. I have a vented black iridium strike, or a scratched gold polarized (non-vented) strike as well.

40C1DE1D-1738-4F4D-8297-BC2A28417771_zpsl89nogoz.jpg
39236944-5071-4D81-9459-C3BE78A6C76C_zpsahyrqxxu.jpg
3415F706-CD30-4251-AFB8-AF6F0C790B47_zpset2wuhuq.jpg

What does the yellow lens look like

Not as good as I thought. I must have sold the good one. This has a few scratches, light marks over a lot of the lens but nothing deep. No cloudy look. A few of the marks might be enough to catch your eye as you're wearing them.

So I guess $45 for the yellow, $50 for the clear, then up if you want some sunglasses lenses.

Excuse the fingerprints above the nose, but here's one of the scratches. A few more low on the right toward the corner.
D3BCD77E-17E1-452B-8519-A028B91187BE_zpsrxkkftwl.jpg

Okay so with the clear it's 50 form the frames and lens or how