• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Skull Belt

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Only size in black to above link is small.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Only size in black to above link is small.

Yeah u right i missed that:sorry:, but the red ones are available in Large.

I've got a black large I'll sell ya. I've worn it once. I bought it used. Paid $35 for it.

Username Hidden said:
Not a whole lot really. Shipping is a little on the high side, exchange rates always favor the bank and you may get tagged for import duty by US Customs...that's always kind of "hit and miss", though. I've had expensive stuff come right to the door without me having to pay any duties, and have had low dollar orders get flagged and I had to pay a few extra bucks before they'd hand over the package. Go figure.

Shipping can take while so be patient. I've always gotten my stuff. Often you'll get a link to tracking number for the package...but fire up your web translator for any tracking links they give you, cos the parcel service sites are usually all in Japanese.

And if you should ever have to write to them, keep your sentences and wording simple. From my experiences, many (but not all) of the Japanese customer service folks struggle a bit with English.

Other than that, it's pretty straightforward. Patience is the key.

Edit: Oh, I just noticed you're in Australia. Shipping costs and delivery time may not be so bad for you then.

thanks for that. im thinking for the expensive stuff you bought that the duty was included in the price given the higher price.

speaking of import duty, i once had to pay import charge for a pair bought from US to AU which i thought was odd.

im guessing the seller was using a supplier from overseas i dont know. first time this happened.

it was for a very small fee so i cant complain really.

still looking for this?
2012-12-13110555_zps1008b8cf.jpg

yes. your inbox is full