1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I HAVE A UNIQUE OAKLEY DISPLAY PIECE THAT I'M READY TO LET GO…

OAKLEY BRANDED SNOWBOARD

BRAND NEW!

NO WEAR OR DAMAGE

THIS HAS BEEN SAFELY KEPT IN STORAGE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW...

DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATELY 4.5 FEET LONG BY 1 TO 1.5 FEET WIDE

THIS SNOWBOARD WAS INTENDED TO BE DISPLAYED IN OAKLEY STORES TO GO ALONG WITH WINTER APPAREL & SNOW BOARDING GEAR…

TRADES ARE WELCOMED OR CASH OFFERS…DUE TO MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF THIS SORT OF PIECE, I DON'T REALLY HAVE A PRICE IN MIND HOWEVER I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE CHECKED SHIPPING RATES AND DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA ARE NEAR $100 VIA UPS GROUND SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. I ACCEPT PAYPAL IF THAT ROUTE IS TAKEN.

I WOULD BE ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN X-METALS, OR RARE/UNIQUE OAKLEY SUNGLASSES...

PLEASE PM ME TO LET KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO OFFER

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

OAKLEY SNOWBOARD DISPLAY - OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS - IMG_8326.JPG OAKLEY SNOWBOARD DISPLAY - OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS - IMG_8327.JPG

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Oh I like. Idk that I have anything you'd want though

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well shoot me an offer or if you have a list of anything you are willing to let go of send me it in a PM...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    way cool. interested, but am sure that it ships for less than $100 as i used to buy and sell snowboards all the time. will dif and see what i have and hit you up if it is still available.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Where are you located?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you can get a better rate I'm open to suggestions. That quote also included the box/packaging of the snowboard too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Midwest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    can you be more specific on location?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest