1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. marlowe benavidez

marlowe benavidez Oakley Beginner

Is there a listing on here of ALL the types of Oakley Spikes that were made?
    I used to own a Chrome pair and lost them... but recently bought a pair and they look like gold chrome??

I've seen listings of Chrome and Black Chrome only.. might have me a fake pair.. help

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

I'm only aware of the clear one as an OEM finish, but there have been many, many different custom finishes / paintjobs done on them, some quite cool. Doesn't mean they're fake, just refinished / painted after the fact. They weren't for sale originally so all of them out there were store displays (used or not) that ended up in the grey market. That's true for many display items / cases.

3. Nemesis

Nemesis Oakley Beginner

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Spike sunglasses, not the Spike display head.

kronin323 likes this.
  4. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Lol yeah I just figured that out... :slow:

They're listed on o-review. Try the link below; clicking on it directly doesn't work but you can copy/paste the URL into your browser...

Spike

5. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Dang @kronin323 learn to read sheesh :punish:

kronin323 likes this.
  6. marlowe benavidez

marlowe benavidez Oakley Beginner

Yes the question was in regard to Spike sunglasses. I own about 8 pairs of Oakleys.
    The Spikes were one of my Favs..just because of the Mirror chrome finish..
    Now I got a pair that's Gold Chrome.. looks alright just NOT what I expected...