• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley spine display case

Thanks sir. But how about the plexi glass do you think it can be detached to the cabinet?

John - I think it can. The "Spine" itself up both sides of the base cabinet and plexiglass is bolted on. I imagine that you could unbolt it and transport it.

** PLEASE NOTE ** I am a mechanical idiot and I burn toast. I have not and will not attempt to disassemble my Spine Case...I turned it sideways and it fit through every door I tried to go through! Remove the shelves first, they are glass and just lift out. I did figure that much out!

I recently purchased a spine case locally and completely dismantled it (easily) for transport. You'll just need a set of Allen keys and an adjustable wrench for the bottom cabinet bolts. Very easy, but takes some time. Be sure to lay it down before unbolting anything! Also be careful of the side with the wiring for the lights. You'll need to disconnect it from inside the bottom cabinet and pull it through the leg before removing it. Good luck!

I paid $300 for my one and $500 for the other...with about $300 worth of display stands and other display items. Deals are out there!!!!!!

Back