• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice Collection---not Complete....yet!

I'm really indecisive right now. I am in love with the Splice. The fit, the feel, and their look just draws me in. They are the most comfortable sports/active frame I own so far. I want to get these Rootbeer ones, but I won't have enough for a Juliet. What to do! Maybe just not buy any? I need to stop spending my money :sad:

I'm really indecisive right now. I am in love with the Splice. The fit, the feel, and their look just draws me in. They are the most comfortable sports/active frame I own so far. I want to get these Rootbeer ones, but I won't have enough for a Juliet. What to do! Maybe just not buy any? I need to stop spending my money :sad:

I am having the same problem too!! I really want a splice but I ce across a Juliet. So I chose Juliet. IMO Juliets are more worth it as they have almost no problem unlike the splice and it's peeling issues.

Nah. I feel bad doing that. If someone is interested in buying them on here, I would buy them. I'm just unsure how these will look on me. They already look pretty crazy and the Gold Iridium makes them much less subtle haha. I like being subtle :).

How much do the Kenseth Splice go for if they ever come up for sale? Sorry kind of new to the whole collecting of Oakleys.

There's no telling what a kenseth would run...I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap though. If anybody on here gas some splice they want to sell let me know....I'm needing a few more pairs...any colorway..

Has anyone seen the Kenseth's for sale? I am really interested because I might be getting a pair of brand new ones for a very good deal but would like to know the value. Thanks for the reply walkerhonda243 and SpliceD. The splice have always been my favorite Oakley's but I was too young to care about collecting when they came out. I also would be interested in buying any color combo of these if someone has them for sale