• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice Dark Chrome - Polished Black - 24K GOLD Iridium - Matt Kenseth! SIGNED!

LoUiGi!

Oakley Beginner
Hi!

Thought I would post this here so you won't miss out on a RARE Splice Sunglases - AUTOGRAPHED by Matt Kenseth!

Oakley Splice Dark Chrome - Polished Black - 24K GOLD Iridium - Matt Kenseth !!! | eBay

Oakley Splice Dark Chrome - Polished Black - 24K Gold Iridium - Matt Kenseth - AUTOGRAPHED!

One of the RAREST Oakley Splices EVER produced!

Features :
• Polished Black frame
• 24K Gold Iridium lenses
• Matt Kenseth Laser Etched Signature on the left lens
• High Definition XYZ Optics
• Plutonite lenses
• Lightweight O Matter frame
• Metal Injection Molding frame
• Unobtainium earsocks

Includes :
• Oakley Splice Sunglasses
• Oakley "Genuine Software" Black Cleaning Pouch
• Matt Kenseth Autograph in Silver Paint on the right lens

I purchased these sunglasses in 2003 from the Matt Kenseth Fan Club Museum in Cambridge, Wisconsin. They were personally signed by Matt Kenseth in 2003 also. These are BRAND NEW, NEVER been worn, NO scratches, and were only on display in my home.

Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!
LoU! :)

Hm. This is going to be taken down. Try reading the rules of the forum before posting.

Edit: also, having him sign the lens was a poor move IMO.

I guess if you don't have the box, where else does he sign? I love my Scelzi's with the autographed box, but don't love the sig on the lens either.

I see he posted up the same info on O-review.... Give him an A for effort on marketing but signing on the lens and w/o the box, is just a scribbled on pair of glasses to me.

Totally agree with GRFMotorsports and qtrain23 that there would have been a better option than having the lens signed, to me personally that has destroyed the glass and vastly reduced the value, had I been able to get an autograph I would have used some kind of Nascar paperwork, or the Oakley warranty. As a collector I don't think I would have any pair or the box autographed, always preferring the items as Oakley issued them. Why is it that almost every pair of the Kenseth Splice that surfaces is missing the box?

Personally I dont mind the autograph on the box bag or insert, but on the glasses themselves? Nope, it already has the etched lens. I guess if you could find a replacement non etched lens.....

Back