1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Okay...I posted these back in March and they didn't sell but I have some other things I'd like to fund and I don't keep what I don't wear usuallly and these have been a display piece for me and nothing else.

These are truly mint Splice....the FMJ 5.56 is flawless, the Fire lenses are flawless, the Polished Black flawless....and all three of these have tendencies to have defects, not so here. It's got the nosepieces, I even went to the trouble to get a box which is 9/10 as well. Pretty rare to find any pair of Splice in this condition and this complete and this colorway tends to be more rare than say Ice. Asking price is based on the combination of these factors...and its actually still less than what I paid.

Asking $210 shipped to the Lower 48 with Personal Paypal gift, $220 with standard Paypal. Will ship international, PM for quote. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. These need to go-I'm not giving them away LOL but if you wanted to save a little more, don't be afraid to make an offer.

Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1111.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1112.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1113.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1115.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1114.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1116.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1117.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1122.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1123.jpg
    Oakley Splice FMJ 5.56/Polished Black With Fire COMPLETE, MINT - IMAG1124.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice. Good luck with your sale. They are a very nice pair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Damn those are beautiful. GLWS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Still on the market

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Back on the market and still available so bump.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bumping up

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    reviving the thread-back on the market if anyone is interested. all the information in the original post is updated and current. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. These need to go-I'm not giving them away LOL but if you wanted to save a little more, don't be afraid to make an offer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    These are an awesome pair and I have been looking for a Splice. Hmmmm....tempting, very tempting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.