• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley Spline Case - Central WI

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'd prefer to trade but if someone is looking to buy out right $1200. This case is in great shape, it is not all scratched or scuffed up, all the lights work properly, there is some marking around the vent holes in the top of the case and I am assuming this is from the heat of the lights, it also needs locks. I have bought two different style locks and neither has worked. I took the locks that were in it to Grainger and they measured and gave me a lock number I just have not ordered them yet. Has all four shelves. What I am looking for is trades for X-Metal glasses, matte or polished Pit Boss, OTT or glasses that are collectible. I am willing to travel to Gurnee to the south, St. Paul to the West or the UP to the north to meet with someone. Additional money to cover fuel charge.

71C61038-0630-4335-A0AF-859EFD253751-5341-000003A5A2573C0E_zps6b6a5c55.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What you just got it didnt you?!

yeah but I also realized it is going to take me years to fill it. As it turned out I was buying this one on Ebay when FGG posted his ad for the X-Metal double wide so I ended up with two cases. It's going to take me years to fill the X-Metal case so I can't imagine how long before I have the Spline full. It would have to be willed to one of my kids!!

Username Hidden said:
yeah but I also realized it is going to take me years to fill it. As it turned out I was buying this one on Ebay when FGG posted his ad for the X-Metal double wide so I ended up with two cases. It's going to take me years to fill the X-Metal case so I can't imagine how long before I have the Spline full. It would have to be willed to one of my kids!!
I bet you'd be surprised...

Username Hidden said:
Years? I can fill it with My last two months purchases haha but I think U should keep it hard to find later Unless U just need the money for other things

no don't need money that is why I would prefer a trade, I think I would get a little more out of it. Honestly I can't see myself buying more the 3 to 4 pair a year. Since I am only buying discontinued styles the prices are jumping up so high I won't buy unless I find a deal or it is something I really want. I have so much space in my x-metal case now I don't see when I would get around to the starting on the spline.

Username Hidden said:
no don't need money that is why I would prefer a trade, I think I would get a little more out of it. Honestly I can't see myself buying more the 3 to 4 pair a year. Since I am only buying discontinued styles the prices are jumping up so high I won't buy unless I find a deal or it is something I really want. I have so much space in my x-metal case now I don't see when I would get around to the starting on the spline.
Ah gotcha too bad we don't live closer I would've traded U haha

Spline or double wide , i know old post was just checking out case lol

Last edited:
Again was supposed to be pm

LMAO this is an old post! I can't believe I put $1200 on the case, what a jerk! lol. dingo I am not understanding your question.