• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Split/Wind jackets

I am sad that Oakley decided to discontinue the Split Jackets relatively shortly. They are a smaller version of the Jawbone/Racing Jacket and are not as aggressive looking. I love the switchlock technology and potentially being able to interchange lenses for any condition. If you have the opportunity to purchase them then I would. The polished black/ghost text is a cool colorway. If you don't like it then I doubt you will have any trouble passing them along to someone on here.

Well, my mate has the hard case, with clear lenses, the gasket and the strap.. Dunno what it wojld be worth tho

im so happy i got three split jackets.
I got a pair of matte root beer with tungsten iridium polarized
a pair of polished black with ghost text and photochromic lens
and finally the grey that came with grey lenses and the +red iridium polarized.

the best o matter frame made...
btw.. Anyone live close to and going to the store in Covent Garden (London)in near future?

Usually i wouldnt post up without hitting the search first, but im curious if anyone can tell me about them? My mate has a set lying, and we was trying to pass them off to me, but i was wondering what the going rate was? Black frame with ghost text, no entirely sure on the condition? Any help?

The Oakley website and brick and mortar stores aren't carrying them any more. I was just in a local store yesterday and they are all out of lenses and fames. Check eBay for current prices. They vary on condition. I haven't seen any with the "ghost text" lately.

OEM lenses are getting harder to come by. So if the one's he has are scratch blemish free, those are gems.

Slighly off topic..........there is another thread I read here on a review of IKON lenses that sounded promising