• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley sponsored NASCAR

Oaks in the backwoods

Oakley Expert
Did anyone else watch the Oakley sponsored car of Martin Truex Jr take the checkered flag today at Dover? The chase is on
Screenshot_2016-10-02-23-34-04-1.png
:car:

I may have missed it but usually if they sponsor a driver it will be on the car.... Just because they wear Oakley glasses doesnt mean they are sponsored. although Oakley and MTJr do have a relationship that goes back a few years. Somewhere I have a decklid that was from a car Oakley sponsored.

In his Victory Lane celebration, Martin Truex Jr. specifically thanked Oakley as one of his sponsors. I've never heard a driver do that before, so perhaps he received some additional Oakley sponsorship for the Dover race. By the time he thanked Oakley, his car was covered in confetti, so I couldn't tell whether or not the car carried any special Oakley graphics.

In his Victory Lane celebration, Martin Truex Jr. specifically thanked Oakley as one of his sponsors. I've never heard a driver do that before, so perhaps he received some additional Oakley sponsorship for the Dover race. By the time he thanked Oakley, his car was covered in confetti, so I couldn't tell whether or not the car carried any special Oakley graphics.
I've seen other drivers no longer sponsored by Oakley still thank Oakley anyway. Still wear Oakley product too

Yes, it's on Oakley's site that they sponsor him and 2 others

Latest Posts

Back