• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a pair of silver/fire iridium Oakley Square Wire 2.0 with spring hinge. These have the orange ear socks. I got these from a buddy who found out he had 3 of them in his house. I personally have never worn them, as I don't think the orange lenses look good on me so they've been sitting in a case in the closet for the past 7-9 years. Have no box or anything, will include the microfiber bag shown in pictures. Frames are in very good condition...the right lens has a dark spot about the size of a ballpoint pen tip in the upper left corner (when looking through). I tried to capture it as best I could, the close up of the front you can also see it just above the dark picture on the wall. I included the imgur album as it has the same pictures with descriptions.

I realize I am a new member, but I have just completed a deal for the Romeo's shown in my avatar with dragonvoi and he can attest to a smooth transaction (we haven't made the deal thread yet). I can also take pictures of any other angles if you would like.

Only trades I'm looking for at the time are black iridium polarized lenses for Flak Jackets and/or a new frame accessory kit for Flak's in black

$90 Shipped OBO

Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Imgur

YLIkI8x.jpg

JAMC9yZ.jpg

Wxrusxv.jpg

0P9CbRL.jpg

WbGgzw1.jpg

6wKRfEo.jpg

cztWTfh.jpg

0cC8CKW.jpg

GuyZ6W5.jpg

ACz1OCj.jpg

View attachment 111838

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice pair, I think someone was looking for these on here but I cant remember who. Might do a search

Bump

I've got a standard set of Flak Jacket Black Iridium Polarized lenses. No scratches. Never worn. Non-XLJ

Bump...would actually prefer to trade these for the lenses

Bump

Last bump before I just list these on eBay or something

Status
Not open for further replies.