1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling a pair of silver/fire iridium Oakley Square Wire 2.0 with spring hinge. These have the orange ear socks. I got these from a buddy who found out he had 3 of them in his house. I personally have never worn them, as I don't think the orange lenses look good on me so they've been sitting in a case in the closet for the past 7-9 years. Have no box or anything, will include the microfiber bag shown in pictures. Frames are in very good condition...the right lens has a dark spot about the size of a ballpoint pen tip in the upper left corner (when looking through). I tried to capture it as best I could, the close up of the front you can also see it just above the dark picture on the wall. I included the imgur album as it has the same pictures with descriptions.

I realize I am a new member, but I have just completed a deal for the Romeo's shown in my avatar with dragonvoi and he can attest to a smooth transaction (we haven't made the deal thread yet). I can also take pictures of any other angles if you would like.

Only trades I'm looking for at the time are black iridium polarized lenses for Flak Jackets and/or a new frame accessory kit for Flak's in black

$90 Shipped OBO

Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Imgur

Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - YLIkI8x.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - JAMC9yZ.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - Wxrusxv.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - 0P9CbRL.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - WbGgzw1.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - 6wKRfEo.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - cztWTfh.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - 0cC8CKW.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - GuyZ6W5.jpg
    Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Silver/Fire Iridium - ACz1OCj.jpg

View attachment 111838

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pair, I think someone was looking for these on here but I cant remember who. Might do a search

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a standard set of Flak Jacket Black Iridium Polarized lenses. No scratches. Never worn. Non-XLJ

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...would actually prefer to trade these for the lenses

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest