• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stand V2

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Hey guys. Remember that stand I came up with? Well ive now got them laser cut and and theyre looking good. I haven't got one assembled yet, but here's pics of my first prototype.

NOTE: ONE SHOWN BELOW IS A PROTOTYPE. FINISHED PRODUCT WILL HAVE PERFECTLY STRAIGHT EDGES.
7ceec389.jpg

d4ab4b9e.jpg

HERE IS A RENDERING OF THE NEW STAND. PARTS WILL BE CUT THIS WEEK.
Stand.png

Price comes out to 50+shipping. I can do multiple colors. As well as overseas shipping.
Anyone interested?

Overall dimensions are 21"x9"

If this goes over well, i'll design more. Smaller ones, single pair ones, square O ones, etc...

I might be interested in one. What are the dimensions of this? I noticed that the O isn't perfectly smooth, will these new ones have a smoother cutout?

And if I just wanted one in black I imagine that wouldn't be a problem?

yes. that one above is hand cut. hence my prototype to figure out spacing and size.

I'm now getting them laser cut so they will be perfect.

Awesome dude, are they made to order or do you have any pics of the new version?

Do you think making it look like this would be possible?

5486707_3_l.jpg

Silver finish like the typical Oakley cases.

they're all unfinished as of now. i'll do what ever color i can within reason. i can do silver. idk about making it brushed tho. I can also send one unpainted if you wanted to try your own thing

Latest Posts

Back