• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stand

sick display stand man! super professional looking! i'm about to send you a pm, i'm looking for a display stand to hold 4 - 6 pairs.... not looking for something that elaborate though.....

Well now that I can actually see it with pairs on it, I could actually scale it down a little. What size are you looking for?

It's actually not that big.

I'm really interested in making these. Thinking it over today, I can resign it to hold 3 pairs and make it smaller, or I can add pairs to the top. I can also get all the pieces laser cut, redesign it so the parts interlock for a cleaner look, and faster build time, then have the whole thing powder coated. This could be something awesome. I just need some input and some interest. What do ya think?

Great concept, with a little more thought and some tinkering you will have it perfected in no time... I would buy one, but I am literally out of room....

its about 20" wide and 9" tall off the top of my head. not quite humongous.

Edit. Here's a pic with frames on it.

1316821923.jpg

1316822024.jpg

what kind of ego are you rippin' the field with??? :D

I had an ego8 when they first came out. Had a Bob Long victory but just traded it for a Marq Edge. I don't play too often anymore

Back