• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Big Kitchen pack, Factory Pilot Keychain, Home Office computer bag among recent additions to the SI site.

So I recently purchased a couple sunglasses from si site, some have made in usa like my SI fuelcell matte black with grey tonal flag, but others like my matte black holbrook, multicam gascan, and si straight jacket don't say anything just CE. Whats the deal with this? where are they made?

So I recently purchased a couple sunglasses from si site, some have made in usa like my SI fuelcell matte black with grey tonal flag, but others like my matte black holbrook, multicam gascan, and si straight jacket don't say anything just CE. Whats the deal with this? where are they made?
Here we go again, perhaps here...but most likely, China.

Anyone think the Madman/Badman will make it to SI? I only ask bc I remember the IH Juliets were on there for a while... I think.

Anyone think the Madman/Badman will make it to SI? I only ask bc I remember the IH Juliets were on there for a while... I think.
I am willing to bet the dark carbon/BIP will make it to the SI site. The black frame Carbon Blades were up when they first came out too. If you want to go way back, the carbon/BIP were up several years ago. They were a hell of a price. I don't remember the IH Juliets making it to the site though.

Conductor 6, Conductor 8, a new King's Camo Flak w/ Warm Grey lens, and Radar EV Pitch added to SI site.

Back