• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Grrr, the order I placed on 8/2 for the Thin Blue Line Flak 2.0 had a couple microfiber bags on it as well. One of them showed on backorder but ETA shipping date of just two days later, so I went with it. Except now they keep bumping the ETA ship date of that one bag back one day, every day. And instead of shipping everything else separately, they haven't shipped anything. Having the wife (account holder) email them tonight so hopefully they'll get it straightened out.

While I'm complaining, I got the IH Flak 2.0 in today. I was disappointed to find that it does not come with a pin nor any special IH art of any kind.

Juliets are typically very tight in Large Vaults, XX, Romeo, and XS need the X-Metal Vault. Can't recall on the R2. The HX and Penny will fit in smaller cases IIRC

I have one pair of juliets in a large vault and the ends end up breaking the vault zipper tracks apart. Might have to invest in another SI strong box to house them. Thanks for the tips gentlemen, you saved me some cash.

The entire Green Fade collection has been pulled from the SI site. Damn, I wanted to get the Flak 2.0 until it was pulled first a few weeks ago.

Back