• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

I heard that too. They are very limited colors right now I won't buy till the iridium come out

One of the images in the slideshow on front of SI site now says, "Take Aim: Black Friday approaching. 3 Days and counting...". I don't recall any BF deals on SI last year, but this seems to strongly indicate there will be. Wonder if it'll be Vault type deals, or a flat % off, or maybe just some assorted shirt or something.

One of the images in the slideshow on front of SI site now says, "Take Aim: Black Friday approaching. 3 Days and counting...". I don't recall any BF deals on SI last year, but this seems to strongly indicate there will be. Wonder if it'll be Vault type deals, or a flat % off, or maybe just some assorted shirt or something.
I'm looking forward to seeing what deals approach.

i really hope it is something good

Last year it was an additional 20% off all "Off Duty" glasses.

There is a "Black Friday Collection" section of the SI site: Oakley Military & Government Sales - The Black Friday Collection

This might still be in the process of being built, as there's just one pair of glasses currently, a matte black Half Jacket 2.0 plus a handful of black apparel/shoes. It appears some of the Sale apparel may be further reduced as well possibly. If this is it, awfully underwhelming; definitely not something that lived up to the hype of their front page ad the last couple days.

Back