1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BigRich

BigRich Oakley Expert

Happened upon the Oakley SI site and found a pair of Fuel Cell with the American flag in color on the icons. I want them but am not military or government. Do these SI issues ever show up at the vault or other places that anyone can buy?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Yes. My local Vault sells some SI pairs.

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

My vault store normally sells SOME S.I. items. IF they have them I will let you know. It is retail price.

4. tweak4

tweak4 Oakley Beginner

Mine too. I picked up a pair of matte black/polarized Straight Jackets a a couple months ago that even came with the SI bag.

5. ArtMan

ArtMan Oakley Beginner

I'm wondering is there any of you guys up there in the States willing to help me?

I'd like to buy a Split Jacket and Style Switch SI, but unfortunately it's nearly impossible for me to get them at any O-stores, here in Indonesia.

So if any of you guys willing to help me get those, it'll be heaven for me.

I'll pay for the Oakley and its shipping costs to Indonesia with my PayPal.
    Thanks guys.

6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

People get upset if u use others SI privileges just a fyi to help u before u get a mean email

hatchet and ArtMan like this.
  7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

If its in a vault, ebay or a online Oakley ill help out though

8. ArtMan

ArtMan Oakley Beginner

Ahaaaa... I see.
    Thanks for your kindness to inform me.
    I thought it was okay if a civilian purchase and wear a standard issue Oakley..if it's prohibited by law, then I wouldn't buy it.

I love tactical stuff, that's it..nothing else.

9. Dallas O Hog

No some si stuff anyone can get. Some u have to have a account. If its on the vault or Oakley.com website we can all get it. Have a link for what u need?

10. ArtMan

ArtMan Oakley Beginner

I see...
    Thank you for the detail explanation, Dallas..highly appreciate your kindness.
    As a matter of fact, It doesn't have to be a Standard Issue, just a matte black split jacket and style switch frames is enough for me..
    Thank you.

jacitno likes this.